Staff: Mary-Pat O Malley Keighran
Project Update - 6 May 2014:
Our book is being printed! It is aimed at parents & caregivers of 18-24 month old children. You can have a FREE copy. Only one condition: you take the time to fill out our feedback form.
Project Update - 25 March 2014:
- All illustrations and text have been completed.
- Draft is being prepared by the designer and printer.
- Meeting with printer to be scheduled to finalise draft.
Project Update - 31 January 2014:
- We have completed the Guide for Grownups
- We have selected the images to be included in the book
- We have completed a rough draft of the book’s design from front to back cover
- We have decided on the book’s title
- We have selected the book size/dimensions
Project Update – 29 November 2013:
- Decided on the number of scenes to be drawn
- Completed an outline of the contents of the book from front cove to back page
- Begun researching and writing the guide to parents/caregivers which will appear at the start of the book
- Done some preliminary research on how to self-publish and the costs
- Eithne has purchased drawing materials and begun the drawings/illustrations